CPU: Pentium 2.4GHz or better
RAM: 512MB minimum
Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7 (.Net framework 3.5 or over)
Monitor Resolution: 800 x 600 , 16bit color or better
Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read the terms and conditions of use carefully before installing this software for the selection of SEIKO PCWide lenses (the "Software"). By installing the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. Click here to download a pdf copy of the Terms & Conditions of Use.
- License. Under the terms and conditions, you are allowed to use the Software on more than one computer.
- Copy for Backup. You may make one copy of the Software in machine-readable form, solely for backup purposes.
- Alterations. As an express condition, you may not reverse engineer or make changes to the Software.
- Prohibition of Lending. You may not lease or lend the Software to any third party.
- Transfer. You may not transfer any of your rights hereunder to any third party.
- Limited Warranty and Disclaimer.
You acknowledge that the Software may not satisfy all your requirements or be free from defects. The Software and accompanying written materials are provided by Seiko Optical Products of America, Inc. "as is." Use of the Software is done at your own discretion and risk. Any express or implied warranties (including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) are disclaimed as to the Software and accompanying written materials. In no event will Seiko Optical Products of America Inc. or its developers, directors, officers, employees or affiliates be liable to you for any special, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages of any kind (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information or user content and the like), whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, arising out of the use of or inability to use the Software or network or accompanying written materials, regardless of the basis of the claim.